PO BOX 13932
SILVER SPRING, MD 20911
Real Estate Glossary
Our glossary is the largest dictionary of real estate and construction terms on the Internet with almost 10,000 definitions.
- Type of bracing system that consists of a pair of diagonal cross braces. It primarily used to furnish stability against racking.
- Type of landscaping which uses plants that grow successfully in arid climates and, therefore, do not use much water.
- Method, which uses the action of light on an electrically-charged photoconductive insulating surface in which a latent image is developed with a resinous powder to copy graphic or printed material.
- Trademark name of the company that uses a xerographic process to make copies.
- Covered or shaded walkway.